It has been a very difficult decision to make, however, we feel it is in the best interest for all that we Postpone tomorrow's Jamboree at this time.
It is anticipated that more smoke will move in tomorrow, and the experts have been pretty accurate up until now.
We will be meeting with Franchise Head Coaches and Board Members tomorrow evening to discuss options for rescheduling. We will need to confirm availability of stadiums, etc... before we can confirm re-scheduling the event. We expect to be able to communicate to the league what the plans are by Monday afternoon. This will include weigh ins for our younger age groups (Minors, MJV, MV).
If you have any questions please feel free to reply to this email and I will do my best to respond.